Garlicky Tomato Relish
Looking for a twist on a classic. Try this recipe. For an added burst of flavor, use fresh oregano and basil.
- Prep Time:
- 10 Minutes
- Cook Time:
- 20 Minutes
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 3 cloves of fresh garlic, finely diced
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp. oregano
- ½ tsp. basil
- ½ cup water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add all the ingredients to a small sauce pan, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-high, and stir occasionally 3-4 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low, and cook until almost all of the liquid has evaporated.
- Top each burger with garlicky tomato relish and serve.